2017-2018 Prices & Policies
- $20 Registration fee (new students)
- $45 Costume deposit (per class)
- $40 – weekly 30 minute class
- $60 – weekly 60 minute class
- $50 – Clogging Team
- $40 Costume fee (per class)
- $25 Recital fee
$5 discount for each additional class (per child or per family)
10% discount for full year paid at registration (avg dif. $373.50/$415 – $702/$780)
- Classes run from September to April & each month is charged full tuition whether the month is short (3 weeks) or long (5 weeks). Registration deadline is Oct 1st.
- Costume fees deadline is November 15th or costume will not be ordered.
- Costume deposits are transferable if schedule is changed.
- No student will be allowed to participate in class if their account is more than 60 days past due. No student will be allowed to perform in recital unless their account is paid in full
- Cripple Creek accepts cash, check & debit/credit cards ($2 fee for cards).
- Dancers may be added or taken from class at the teacher’s discretion.
- Appropriate attire is required for all classes (including shoes). Please label all dance belongings with child’s name in case of loss. Hair needs to be up and out of face.
- Please encourage child to use bathroom before class time.
- No food, gum, cell phones, or electronic devices allowed in class.
- Thanksgiving Break – Thursday November 23
- Christmas Break – December 22 – Jan 1
- Spring Break – March 26 – 30
- Spring Recital – April 28 (tentative)
We will have classes on teacher workdays. In case of inclement whether, there will be a message on our answering machine, website and studio Facebook.
If you have any questions please call the studio at (910)259-5192.